We help business owners and their organisations drive growth, create wealth and build a legacy.
You need three things to get your breakthrough - clarity, productivity and scalability.
Our Stragile Method will assist you to explore, engage and equip. In practical terms that is: discover and focus for success, collaborate and motivate to action, reduce constraints and resource to execute effectively.
Our Stragile components include Strategic Mapping, a Leaders' Excellence Program and a Leaders' Forum. These are designed to help you and your leadership team see clearly, get stuff done and grow quickly.
MARK BILTON, BSc. Grad.Dip.Bus. MBA. FAICD. FAIM
Mark enables business leaders' and their organisations to thrive, create wealth and leave a legacy.
His practical approach comes from twenty years of CEO experience, leading six companies. These included privately owned, NZX listed and various multinationals; from a small textile company to running forty countries as Group Managing Director of Gloria Jeans’ Coffees.
Mark has numerous awards including the Young President’s Organization’s prestigious Terry Plochman Award for global Best of the Best. He has an MBA and is a Fellow of the AICD.
Mark is now highly sought after to train leaders from around the world. His authentic approach and real-world experience are embedded into his leadership and strategic programs, creating enviable levels of growth for his clients.
1. Honour. We honour and respect all stakeholders.
2. Passion. We are passionate about everything we do.
3. Excellence. We strive for excellence at all times.
4. Partnership. We partner based on integrity and trust.
5. Integrity. We value integrity over convenience.
6. Authentic. We remain real and grounded.
1. Know Your Why. Purpose unlocks passion and direction.
2. Respect and Honour. Everyone, regardless of role or relationship, should be treated with honour and respect.
3. Control is an Illusion. Clear vision, direction and empowerment result in momentum.
4. Democratise Information. An organisation with transparency builds trust, understanding and alignment.
5. Culture Unlocks Potential. Invest in your people; your people will invest in your customers; then your customers will invest in you.
6. Innovate and Differentiate. Innovation is not an event it is a cultural imperative. Innovation drives differentiation and success.
7. Simplicity trumps Complexity. The elegant and effective solution is the simple refined from the complex.
8. Humanize the Workplace. Relax and enjoy, we spend a lot of time at work we might as well enjoy it.
9. Clear Strategy. To empower people, you need direction and clear simple milestones; that’s strategy.
10. To Lead is to Serve. Real leadership is an act of service.